I was going to post on trading post but it's scary there.
How do I advertise my bazzar? Just spam forums or an ad? I remember someone told me there's people who you can associate with to sell your stuff, but IDK.
Started by Nelo_Angelo [3198845] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I was going to post on trading post but it's scary there.
How do I advertise my bazzar? Just spam forums or an ad? I remember someone told me there's people who you can associate with to sell your stuff, but IDK.
spam in trade chat like everyone else, or just give all ur shit to a trader and let them deal w it OR just use item market
How is Trading Post a scarier forum than GD?
No I low key agree, trading post is full of more traders than sellers, so buyers end up like women in the army, and most of the traders never get any action lol
Create a forum thread in the trading area.
Then bump it very 5 minutes.
Don’t really bump it that much.
GD:
Priced to move.
Use item market until February next year. But i guess op have to think about the trouble until he unable to login for 1day. Ched bless him.
Selling in bazaars has become really tough as expected after the IM2.0 changes. Even with third-party tools like Bzimor, I'm barely getting any traffic myself. But you can still give it a try and see if it helps you.
Bzimor: https://torn.bzimor.dev/
Tornz: https://tornz.com/
Another good option right now is Item Market. You don’t have to pay any fees until February and hopefully, by then, we'll have found better ways to sell things.
If you want a faster and safer option though, you can also sell directly to me or other traders. I pay close to 99-100% for most items. Not me out here self promoting :P
I still post stuff for sale on my bazaar- and I sell my items. Takes a little longer than item market but it gets the job done. Of course- I should mention that only plushies and flowers seem to sell on my unadvertised bazaar. I do zero advertising. I just don’t want to venture out. I list the items under market value by a bit - fly out of torn and hope for the best. Good luck 🍀
they got one item like 1000% overpriced.
take that discount out of his trade please
/s
maybe someone with free banner advertising ?
it’s a stock block. Idk what that charges tho