Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke mission issues

Started by DaRealMatthias [2209058] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
DaRealMatthias [2209058]

Hey, I'm having issues with the Duke mission of sending a message to a guy. I copied the code word and pasted to make sure there was no misspelling. I've sent several messages, but they aren't showing in my outgoing messages.

 

I've done this mission several times in the past without issue.

 

I just wanna make sure Duke doesn't ding me on this.

 

Log of messages