I´m getting a short "blink" of the crime page and then it shows the messege Migration is not complete.
I´m on PC and Chrome
Started by Lady_T [2356032] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I´m getting a short "blink" of the crime page and then it shows the messege Migration is not complete.
I´m on PC and Chrome
I'm getting the same error too.
I, too, am receiving this error.
same here
Crimes hub won't load at this time, however you can access the individual crime pages directly, e.g. https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=crimes#/scamming
me too, on opera gx on PC
Same here, torn app on device oneplus 8 pro, android
Thanks for reporting.
Passing along to Joe.
...yey a new crime? (Same issue on mobile)
Same here on Google Pixel
Same on pda, iPhone
Same on my android
Also getting this error
I have the same on pda, android
Getting "Migration is not completed" too
Same on PC, PDA and iphone no matter which browser I use.
Same issue here.
Galaxy S8 using Chrome with no add ons
Rollback incoming...?
Migration is not completed
+1