The image below is me on the Madhouse Asylum faction page with their member roster listed below.
However, in the middle it shows Madhouse Resurrection (my faction) Rank, respect and upcoming war opponent.
Am I being a bit dense or is this a bug?
Started by panniknloozit [2320740] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
The image below is me on the Madhouse Asylum faction page with their member roster listed below.
However, in the middle it shows Madhouse Resurrection (my faction) Rank, respect and upcoming war opponent.
Am I being a bit dense or is this a bug?
Having a similar issue where once i click on the ranked war for the drop down of rosters the page goes blank. Have disabled all scripts and tried it and same thing
Having the same issue. Postion tab also wont load up to enable refills.
If I click to see attacks on main fac page it jus goes blank . Bugging out
This was fixed last night. Thanks!