We have reviewed content you have recently submitted in the Forum and determined you have breached the Obscene Content rule to a Questionable degree.
Please don't use uncensored f**k. You can use the full word, and Torn will automatically censor it. Using it the way you're doing bypasses the censor and is against the rules. Your posts have been edited to remove them.
Shut up I'm asking for help, you lot don't help that's for sure! Staff edit : Obscene Content n Muppets of I was to show what I got a 30 day chat ban for you might defend it
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16435517&b=0&a=0&start=20&to=25410487
Staff edit : Obscene Content up negative
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16435517&b=0&a=0&start=20&to=25410497
Carwash Staff edit : Obscene Content up
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16435517&b=0&a=0&to=254
10455
This is a verbal warning, no negative marks have been added to your account at this time. Please carefully read our Social Guidelines found within the Rules section to avoid warnings in the future.
Thank you.
If you do not heed this warning, further action will be taken.
- Torn City Staff
Reply
Look it's autocorrect what's the problem, help me to help you
Mentions: U know what f**k yalll