Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Position question

Started by Kaedynn [3253015] on in Company Discussion.

5 replies · 154 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kaedynn [3253015]

I'm director of a 6 star lingerie comp. 

 

Are we (I'm sure this can apply to all businesses even tho names of positions are different) allowed to have more than one store mgr, hr person, cleaner, trainer, lingerie model etc? I see most lingerie stores have the majority as salespersons which makes sense, but I'm definitely curious about all other positions. 

 

Thanks for any info :) 

Matchlock [2227514]

Yes, you can, but often it isn't optimal for profit.

 

It really depends on the circumstances. I have doubled, even tripled "special" company positions before just for fun. It can work if you have extremely skewed staff stats, but generally not recommended unless you are prepared to risk losing money to explore the game mechanics.

Apnubi [2764643]

This topic brings up one of my all times thoughts. 

 

Is there any infromation source explaining in detail what each possition actually do? 

 

Some are obvious, like sales person increase chance to sell stock (i guess) etc but it would be nice to know what exactly each position has effect on and by how much. 

Blazeon [2856659]

LS need at least 1 store manager and 1 lingerie model
the rest is salesperson

 

I don't use lingerie model because my ad budget is still low and no one in my company have the stats for model (plus it's gender locked).

 

Cleaner is needed only if your environment is low

HR manager if you want to have more trains

Trainee basically is salesperson with low stats

Dandy [2928370]

Thank you for this.

Understanding the mechanics of how AN company runs took me a while.

When I started, I thought i will be making so much money but reverse was the case and i was paying employees too.

 

Now I don't pay them and I understand it better now