03:17:12 - 01/12/24 You opened a Birthday Present containing a Horse's Head, losing 515 energy, 9 nerve and 4,250 happiness
thx!
Started by Cag_Master [3327900] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
03:17:12 - 01/12/24 You opened a Birthday Present containing a Horse's Head, losing 515 energy, 9 nerve and 4,250 happiness
thx!
Can I have a parcel, I am a pretty new player just started a few days ago.
Sorry I forgot to check if donated gifts were real or not
03:36:20 - 01/12/24 You sent 6x Xanax to Jlambyy with the message: Sorry
Due to my incompetence at ensuring the safety of contestants I will be endi-no the giveaway prematurely. I will be giving items (unwrapped) to contests who have already joined but I will not be accepting new entries. I am sorry
Just saw the post above