Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

using what I've learnt

Started by dman171 [3398139] on in Graphics.

3 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
dman171 [3398139]

can someone pm with a non animated (moving) pfp design that I can try create please use detail of what your looking for I only need 1 and if u like the design u can have it for free I'm just seeing if I can actually start selling these

DJS [1723047]

What Rumble said ^^ if

 

If you've got a passion for designing, then don't wait around for a prompt. Just draw up a few banners/pfps for some of the greats within the graphics thread; Abz, Whitewolf, AK and ask them for their honest appraisal. 

 

Most of us will be more than happy to offer advice, short of that there are a couple of gfx discord servers where you can get access to help, support and resources.

 

Looking forward to seeing your work!