Hey,
I would like to add my new IRL friend as my referral. I would appriciate it if you could help me with it
Started by M48di [3387089] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey,
I would like to add my new IRL friend as my referral. I would appriciate it if you could help me with it
if you referred the player to the game, get them to confirm here, and an officer can check and get that added retrospectively for you, you wont receive any awards for them leveling prior to it being added
Hey there, yes I confirm :)
I'm sorry what do you mean by retrospectively?
Retrospectively means they can add your referred friend as a referral for you after they already joined since they didn't use your referral code when creating their account.
It's supposed to be done during creation, but it CAN be done afterwards, i.e. retrospectively.
As long as your friend confirms, staff will check it out and if it looks good they will fix it for you. Just keep checking your recruit tab and eventually you'll see them pop up.
Ahh I see. My friend confirmed here. But it's sad, he forgot to use the referral invitations code. So I can't get his level 10 awars right?
if staff confirm it and approve it then yes, you can
Ah thank you then appreciate it. Thanks for your time <3
I won't be adding these as it is clear that you are setting these up. Enticing another player to say you referred them when you didn't, or asking them to create a new account with your referral is strictly prohibited. I have issued an official warning to your account, further misuse of report function will result game bans.
Given your prolific history, all of your existing retroactive referrals are being stripped, all gained benefits have been removed and any future requests for adding retroactive referrals will be rejected straight away.