I'm a new player and I'm not sure what to do to level up and earn money. If anyone can help, I would be so happy.
help!!!!
Started by glindathewicked [3509145] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 37
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- TRex [1831950]
· 7 likes ·
on it glindathewicked has applied to join your faction [view] - Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 5 likes ·
!moved to qna Baldrs guide is great :D id also recommend joining a good faction as soon as possibke
Mentioned in this thread
glindathewicked [3509145] ×1
Have you tried https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=61&b=0&a=0
buy 100 items a day from bits and bobs or Sweet shop (100 is max per day) sell at bazaar
do search for cash crimes as often as you can and then move to the next crime in order
sell losses for 300k-350k each (I dont recommend this)
get a job I recommend army to get stats then after a long while move to education job to get perm 10% reduction in education times
join a faction that will help new players after three days loan out armor and a weapon.
or even more specifically, have you tried this?
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
No, not in bazaar LoL
!moved to qna
Baldrs guide is great :D id also recommend joining a good faction as soon as possibke
read:
Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ | Tutorials & Guides…
"What do I do now?" Beginner Reference | Tutorials &…
Mentions: "What do I do now?" Beginner Reference · George_1000's New Player Tips · Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ · NEW PLAYER: Tips and Answers
Please stop all other development and make an NPC called R who is Bald.
Have him on a bicycle with training wheels.
Have the training follow Dick and Jane books.
" Dick wants to make pixelbucks. Jane takes Dick to Bits and Bobs "
At the end politely suggest that crying for help in an online game in the first 30 days is uncool
Dick says Jane how is lurn morr ?
Jane shows Dick the Guide and Tutorial thread .
Bald R is happy another noob is saved.
Dick is mad cause he does not see why people should not just give all answers in forum. Dick downvote post
Should have been a RR...
Mentions: glindathewicked [3509145]
Are these really so hard to find ?
If your just got ask questions from the get go- and not understand the whole point of the game ( and life) is to figure shit out yourself...sigh.
The player will hit the grind and logout and never log back in.
I mean there are games where what to do is not clear..but do we really need links to forums that are literally on the front page ?
Can no one find Baldr's Advice on their own.
Handouts and coddling is a disservice to everyone.
I think giving them the information players have so generously put together is the best service. I have a bookmark folder I put together years ago from my favorites
I think the disservice would be to ridicule and belittle people who ask real questions
my only kink Is wanting them asked in Q&A instead of GD
Thank you everyone for the advice, I'm a little more familiar with the game now and understand my way around it.