I am new and need to make things for displaying
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Do you have some samples?
not yet because I haven't done much yet if you want to be the first customer ill do a 75% discount tho
Bro ,I make a LOT of something that don't sell too
And I CANT do animation
Its all process
Okay, I will have a forum sig 600x100.
Gold background and text Runalf. No render.
so just a gold image that says Runalf?
Yes, well... a custom made background. Like my current one.
a pixil runalf gif
lol if it had the good dimensions I would use it for real xD
Give me dimensions ill remake it in that size :D
the dimensions are in your quote post xD
Oh shit im blind lmfao
I have received my forum sig:
heres that redux
That kinda looks...... janked
Ruualf FTW xD
its an N but i have jank handwriting :o
Ill do a 3rd tonight just for ruualf!
hahah no just leave it be, Ruualf is cool xD