Need some ideas for some meals.
I am the person that does the most cooking in our household, but i am running out of some nice and easy-to-make meals for the family.
Any suggestions?
Started by SuperTjoepie [3176660] on in Food & Cooking.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Need some ideas for some meals.
I am the person that does the most cooking in our household, but i am running out of some nice and easy-to-make meals for the family.
Any suggestions?
What kind of ingredients do you typically have on-hand?
Fried egg sandwich with tomato, cheese, lettuce, Mayo, smidge of mustard and some black pepper on toasted bread . Is magnificent
For a drink blend fresh or frozen fruit in yogurt of your choosing.
For a side : lil cubed hash browns with Bacon bits and bell pepper
Marry Me Chicken.
https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a46330/skillet-sicilian-chicken-recipe/
You can't go wrong with a good cottage pie (sheperd's pie not made with lamb). My go to is ground turkey, healthy, low cal and yummy by the time I'm done with it. I dice up carrots, onion, celery, and mushrooms, mince garlic, and add them into the meat, brown it all off and finish with a small can of tomato sauce and simmer. Not only does it add to the flavor and bulk up the meat, it hides veggies from picky kids. Cover the meat mix with a can of drained corn nibblets, then spread mashed potatoes over. Bake 25-30 minutes at 375, until bubbling. I like to sprinkle some cheese on top and put it in the hot but OFF oven for five minutes so it will melt but not brown. Let it sit at least 10 minutes before serving so it scoops better. Enjoy!