I had my brother join through the recruit link and it says I haven't recruited anyone
Recruit
Started by BlueDreamBot [3467429] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
If that was the case,
Have him posting here confirming that you referred him and CJ will check it out when he can.
Please have the referred person post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!
Good morning. I'm Blue's brother, he had me use his referral but I did it on my phone and it never went through.
I have added this.
Thanks!