I just hit 100 on Graffiti but still no Invited to graffiti gang yet
I'm 500 on East , West , North and Residential. Still need 3 area to hit 500. So what should I do now? Move on next crime or finish all?
Started by M0rty_ [3351630] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I just hit 100 on Graffiti but still no Invited to graffiti gang yet
I'm 500 on East , West , North and Residential. Still need 3 area to hit 500. So what should I do now? Move on next crime or finish all?
Just do the ones which still have a star showing that you have a unique to get...
Whether you do them now (while you still have level 5 reputation in the locations) or later (when they will have dropped so you will need to do some more before the stars come back) is up to you.
I would stick there and get the rest of the uniques personally :)
So how do you get into a graffiti crew is it automatically done after a while or not idk
It's unlocked like a unique
It is one of the unique outcomes (any crime with a star on the button has a unique outcome waiting for you to get)
Unique outcomes are luck based, it may take a lot of attempts before it happens.
I thought you needed to join a crew to open the other two areas and meeting George opens the last one.
You need to complete your missing unique outcome on the West Side crime. You should have a star there, keep spamming it until you get it. This will unlock the Red-Light District. Then you need to get 5 stars of reputation in the Red-Light district and a unique outcome will appear there. Getting that unique will join a crew and unlock the City Centre and Financial Districts.
Graffiti - Torncity WIKI - The official help and support guide
The unique join a crew shows on the North Side. You need a minimum skill of 70 and reputation of 500 for a chance at the unique.
Emphasis on the word chance. Similarly to other unique items it might show at 506 or it might take until 573, depends on your luck.
check above