Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Won a PI

Started by JakeJrXl [2553858] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 230 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
JakeJrXl [2553858]

I banned myself from casino for 90 days and yesterday it ended. I went to spin the wheel and boom :

 

20:05:47 - 03/12/24 You won a Private Island on the Wheel of Awesome.

 

So lucky. I didn't see the animation though because I refreshed the page. I sold the PI and enjoyed my 470m$.

 

 

 

 

You have 66 casino tokens and a current streak of $-544,724,104

 

 

 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

So you won a PI and then lost it all in the casino. Nice achievement. 

 

Might wanna revisit that ban buddy.

Bxllis [3232000]

I think when my Casino unbans I will try to only spin the wheels and not get hooked onto RR again.

 

Good job winning (and losing) the PI