‹ Graphics Stories Forums Graphics Ended
Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
get payment from this guy before delivery. Known and admitted scammer.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16435524&b=0&a=0&to=25410630
Also 120m 14. I won't be bidding on 2 unless their bid is revoked due to being a scammer. Yall can deal with that shit whether he actually pays or not lol. Not gonna have some twat drive up the numbers though.
Mentions:
Grumpster BF scam
Salt. Love it
My bid is valid and happy to pay OP up front, hmu if I win
Anon [1771528]
4 Dec 2024, 17:30 TCT · #43 · edited
Grumpster banned from any and all future auctions. Bid retracted back to Shooby's on #2.
Load image
confirmed. I dare any stinkies challenge me
. .
0
thxtoevery1fornotbiddingon#1soicanhaveitkthxbye
Untouchable [1360035] Committee
Committee
8 Dec 2024, 23:48 TCT · #55
Frfr no cap type shit type shitt
My boy ain't broke no more 😉