I just got to level 10 and I'm been on the app for over 6 months what is a easier way to grind out levels
How do I get move levels
Started by zeroisherezero [3242767] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
You level up by gaining experience which is hidden in Torn. Attacking and leaving gives the most experience. Mugging, hospitalizing, doing crimes, training, gaining work stats, and using certain company specials all give xp. Learn more here - https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Level_and_Ranks You …
You level up by gaining experience which is hidden in Torn. Attacking and leaving gives the most experience. Mugging, hospitalizing, doing crimes, training, gaining work stats, and using certain company specials all give xp. Learn more here - https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Level_and_Ranks
You can also use tools like this to find good leveling targets early on:
https://oran.pw/baldrstargets/
congrats on 6 months mate I have some suggestions for you to read to help you on your way
George_1000's New Player Tips | Tutorials & Guides | TORN
"What do I do now?" Beginner Reference | Tutorials &…
Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ | Tutorials & Guides…
Mentions: "What do I do now?" Beginner Reference · Baldr's Basic Advice · George_1000's New Player Tips · Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ
you grab em by the gizzards