Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Astral's Keepsake

Started by Astral [300312] on in Graphics.

5 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
24
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Astral [300312] ×1

Astral [300312]

Woah got an item Astral's Keepsake in my honour. A toast to all the sig makers from old to the new. 

 

Seems my old website was deleted by my hosting provider for several years of inactivity, deleting all my flash sigs and large arts. Fortunately I had a partial backup of the sigs themselves, and I've now directly placed them into my profile https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=300312 

 

There were many more from what I recall, but alas that is all I could salvage.

 

Who remembers the old signature styles of the 2000's?

Mentions: Astral [300312]

Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee

So glad to see you log back in & find your keepsake! I made sure to pick one up I was gonna send to you if you didn’t auto receive one!

Anon [1771528]

When I saw your ‘keepsake’ I had to cop, only one I was interested in tbh, glad you managed to show your face!

 

- Yukon/Synk/AK/Anon