Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

War Machine Honor

Started by JakeJrXl [2553858] on in Achievements.

4 replies · 256 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
JakeJrXl [2553858]

19:40:27 - 05/12/24 You were awarded the honor: War Machine

For those who don't know this honor can be obtained by achieving 1000 hits in every category. I just achieved that. So, it is an achievement thus the thread lol

 

I have been working on this honor for a long time. Glad I finally got it.