I would like to proofread some of the crime stories.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Oh genius loves reading
You can proofread DN
Book?
I'll see your book and raise you lamp.
What the HELL are those things supposed to be?!
rnøťħ
lol, got it.
Lol, nub here under 200 days and already donated 1b to church, pro gamer move... smh
Can i just ask why you have the Sacrificial honour at 199 days old and 500m NW
Hey,
As far as I am aware, this role is already filled.
Torn does have a careers page, though currently not hiring proof readers.
I am going to be moving this to the grave as the thread does not invite discussion.
Cheers :)