Drunk post. Disregard.
Grave
Started by DonaldTrump6969 [3474143] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DedeSiregar [2430598]
· 1 likes ·
How many gamers must die, assaulted, or lose their jobs and family before we stop with the rl threats, rl harassments, and doxxing?
Bringing in game threats to rl. That'll go well for ya
I know Ken_Doll he wouldn’t do that.
This post won't go well mate, I'm giving you only 20 minutes.
I know, Ken_doll is a cool guy
How many gamers must die, assaulted, or lose their jobs and family before we stop with the rl threats, rl harassments, and doxxing?
Somewhere between 69 and 420.
Yeah think about the family members. What/who is doxing and what does that mean
Don't stress it, OP. If the soyboy shitlibs had any testicular fortitude, they wouldn't place their bounties anon. Their girlfriend's boyfriend probably didn't know they were using the internet he was paying for.
Not stressed. Just sad the men of this world have such low T levels their tits hang low and balls hang high.
Do you have screenshots of the conversation with the guy or is this all fictional?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16000720&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Adding screenshots to your bug report
I do actually. It’s just lame.
Username checks out. This thread might not end well.
Stuff
Skill issue ❄️
You love using that one xD
But I agree Skill issue
well, I'd ask for free stuff, but what stuff? xD
this isn't popcorn-worthy, so I can go only 'skill issue' or 'gz, how long did it take you?'...
Yeah you got a point
graved on request