Hi, I'm actually new to this game and want to find some friends to help me through, pehaps even some off-game friends or someone willing to spoil me for free. My name is Ranisha, I'm 21 years old and I live in Europe. I'm currently studying education and looking for a job as we speak. Let me know if you're interested, if there's a match we can talk <3
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
Join a fa-
someone willing to spoil me for free
Nvm
I wonder if Rifty is still available 🗣️
its not mandatory ofcourse, i could do with normal friends as well :)
If we have getting spoiled in common would you give me some handouts
Even Brother Rifty wouldn’t go near Diddy(sha) 🧴🗣️
Is this your mindset
Nice try diddysha
Tell him to oil up 🗣️
perhaps
Stealing this pic
1 day old and she/he already knows how to make easy money on this game! Ask the rich h*rny men
ASSIGNMENT UNDERSTOOD 🫡
14:25:58 - 08/12/24 You sent some Massage Oil to Rifty with the message: Diddy(sha) sends their regards!
ur so real
Graved as requested, thanks.