If so what type and what do you think there use will be for ?
Do you think the devs will add more types of dr*gs
Started by GIXER194 [3153757] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 46 likes ·
Instructions unclear, added more drag queens. - JimmyMcJimmison [3180902]
· 27 likes ·
Paracetamol. Temprarily hides all forum threads with little content. - Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
· 22 likes ·
it's Torn, you are allowed to say drugs. To answer the question, there are plans to rework the drug system. No idea if devs are working actively on it.
it's Torn, you are allowed to say drugs.
To answer the question, there are plans to rework the drug system. No idea if devs are working actively on it.
Fair man cheers
Paracetamol.
Temprarily hides all forum threads with little content.
It'd be good to have some variance and not just have Xanax being the king. I'm hoping new drugs will come with the rework they were talking about with regards to energy and nerve rates.
Instructions unclear, added more drag queens.
Sedatives. Can only be used on noobs and stops them from posting in GD
Calpol - for the crybabies
Ibuprofen for the headaches migraines that Ana gives us all 🤕
I believe they will rework them to work differently. Like some will work over time, not instant.
At same time I don't think they will change popular drugs. I hope it would come with a chance to have different popular ways of playing.
We will see... soon
What's a drag?
Bepanthen for the butthurt
I think theyre going to tweak the existing system first
probably not, most if the ones already here are useless other than merits or niche gameplay. Id hope they make those more useful and viable before adding any more garbage. There's already enough of that in the game.
I think drugs 2.0 everything will be different so different xans probably wont give E any more, CDs wont be the same at all, we will be able to do more than one drug at a time, I should probably come out in 2025 maybe 2026 along side or just before a drug crime
Drog?
The way the game is going I would say Vitamin B12 is probably the hardest we can look forward to...
That is cool sig, didn't read post tho, upvoted for wicked sig
Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out
We have enough drama queens, so extra drag queens for a "queen off" sounds good...
Return of dongs?