I finally achieved level 15 today. I am excited. It felt like such a grind but I finally made it!
Achiveved level 15!
Started by shannonshadow [3496123] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
85 more to go!
there is 100 levels in this game? nice to know.
Yea, but dont rush it, congrats!!!
Congrats on the first step, keep at it and ^ don't rush
Congrats, make sure you keep your battle stats topped up so you dont become an easy target
You got there faster than I did!! Congratulations!!
thank you!
Congrats!
I suggest joining proper faction with travel perks. No offense, but your current faction is absolute dogshit and you hindering your progress by being in it.
Yeah the 5k respect is horrible join any other faction!