Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade shenanigans

Started by DejaBoer [3502073] on in Graveyard.

22 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Bimbot [3090450] ×1

DejaBoer [3502073]

 

 

Scamming is part of the game, so much so that it's not even hidden.

 

I'll be scamming players in the trade chat, while making is blatantly obvious that I will be scamming them. There's not a corner or arngle that I won't go for a reaction. 

 

Note most of these players are big traders and are well above my level. 

 

Here is the forum of the reactions of my "Legitimate" sales

DejaBoer [3502073]

-How many wallets you have?

-I have 0 wallets available for 100m

-0 ?!

-Exactly 0, not one less

-🤣

-100m is a good price

DejaBoer [3502073]

Tue 00:55

 

-Stop spamming trade chat

-Can't spam, can only send one message per minute, as that's what the game allows

Tue 01:24

 

-You can buy for 100mil if you want the ad to close

-Lol fk off

DejaBoer [3502073]

-what are you selling?

-Old wallets, I have an infinite supply and can offer you 0 for 100mil

-I can do this many times over, as many time as you have money

-I can even give you an extra 0 per stack

Tue 10:52

 

-Just pay it straight into my account and I'll send you 0 for every 100 mil

DejaBoer [3502073]

-What's your offer?

 

-You can get 0 wallets for $87,999,999 special price, you will also be sent a bonus of 0 Xanax completely free of charge

 

-Quit spamming trade chat with stupid stuff dude.

 

-Its an honest trade, I can in fact 100% absolutely without a doubt, guarantee a total number of 0 wallets for $100,000,000

Not against the rules and spamming can't be done, there's a 60sec limit and 2 posts isn't spam

 

-You're being an idiot. Torn does not like spammers. You've already got bounties for it. Stop being a dunce.

 

-You can pay $100,000,000 you remove the ad

DejaBoer [3502073]

-😂 your going to get a lot of drama u hit trade chat up with rubbish like that lol

-You should see man hahaha

-For sure, should make a forum and share some of the abuse 😝 stat safe haha

-Oh yeah I think I will haha you too

DejaBoer [3502073]

The ad I post changes overtime here's the current ad

 

!!!!💰💰 Old Wallets 💰💰!!!!

Buy zero old wallets for $1,000,000

Get absolutely nothing!

 

 

For those wondering, I have successfully sold my ad

DejaBoer [3502073]

I also try to post only once per feed length, sometimes I post 2 by accident. I do not spam most players are just dry

DejaBoer [3502073]

Bimbot

 

 

 

23:55

 

-hahahha

I want to buy some old wallets

 

-Fantastic! I can offer you ZERO old wallets for $1,000,000. Along with that you can also get ZERO Xanax completely FREE

 

-I can buy zero old wllets for 100k ;) I get that zero xanax for free ;))

 

-Perfect, I will send you ZERO wallets and a complementary Xanax that is NON-EXISTENT

 

-ok

money sent

 

-Thank you for your purchase, your items will NEVER be delivered

 

-a pleasure doing business with you :)

DejaBoer [3502073]

My new favourite ad is this one a parody of gfx ads

 

 

MEGA SALE!!!! $100,000,000 GTX !!!!!

BUY GRAPHICS CARDS!!!

GET ZERO FOR $100,000,000

 

 

Seems to be getting "great" response

 

 

DejaBoer [3502073]

Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $100,001 and the reason: Bitch stfu

 

 

-Yes it's you "anonymous" who I'm targeting to make fun of when scamming, and only you

DejaBoer [3502073]

-graphic card XD

 

-You want one? I'm selling exactly ZERO

 

-sure

 

-Price is 100m but for you 100k

 

-how do i get it

 

-Unless youres paying 40% taxes then the price stays 100m

Your package which would be non existent will me delivered to you never

 

-xD

 

-You can pay into THIS legitimate account