If you were given the chance to start over BUT, all Merits will be maxed out and you have all the Stocks unlocked.
[POLL] Starting over.
Started by V4RK [2871891] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Lone_Legion [1714439]
· 2 likes ·
It's not worth starting over as you would be so far behind the most powerful people. Quitting is on the cards for me and I would never return.
dumb question
It's not worth starting over as you would be so far behind the most powerful people. Quitting is on the cards for me and I would never return.
Go on, then.
The grind is the fun part
but what would you really do different?
would you not be a healer or would you go another route?
do you think you made some mistakes?
Beautiful and stupid question 🙋 lol
More people think this is stupid than think it is worth answering
Oh yea, the extra 10 nerve and temporary mastery will surely put me ahead of everyone after i catch up with my current progress in like 20 years.
I'm not that old so yes :D I think the extra money that comes with tge stock would clearly help in out catching up.
Happy jump and 3 xanax daily from day 1 and not wasting 100 or more days to figure out what the game is about would bring me back to this point really fast.
I'd do anything to get that piggy bank back
restart then lol
I remember it was a 1st of April joke in here some years ago and some lev 100 took it seriously and pushed that button that was supposed to bring them back to lev 1 for another turn, but i think they were supposed to keep something like their wealth if i remember well...
You can start over anytime, with the knowledge of now to gain merits faster or get faster cash.
But the question is, why restart if you can also continue?
The only reason you'd restart is if you take out the RL TornCard and get into the SSL with cans only + SE's build which runs crazy up to several hundred grand and at that point you wouldn't even have asked this question.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16424515&b=0&a=0
Here is a link to it. You didn't keep anything just got a fancy icon.
BS are the most important and you lose this by restarting. I m already sad to have started 18 years behind others , it s already hard enough for fight.
Well, considering I don't currently have all merits maxed and all the stock BBs then restarting is a no brainer. The passive income from the stock BBs would be huge
Does this mean you intend to quit soon? If so, can I have your stuff?
I was tempted, then I saw the calendar.
I said this poll is stupid because I'm a restartd.