Device: samsung SM-A715F Android: 10 App version: 2.2.3
It says on the details that education times have been nerfed, however, after inscription I find that I have to wait for a week. Plz fix it
Started by Cactus6 [2709831] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Cactus6 [2709831] ×1
Device: samsung SM-A715F Android: 10 App version: 2.2.3
It says on the details that education times have been nerfed, however, after inscription I find that I have to wait for a week. Plz fix it
This is what the Education page says, based on the current perks that you have for reducing the Education time:
You joined the course 16 hours ago and the current remaining time on your course is accurate. There is nothing to "fix" here.
| 16 HOURS AGO | |
| 20:00:44 - 11/12/24 | Cactus6 started the Introduction to Health and Fitness course which cost $200 and will take 6d 17h 16m |
Thanks!
Mentions: Cactus6 [2709831]