Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

script to remove honor banners?

Started by Crognell [3208324] on in Tools & Userscripts.

4 replies · 174 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Crognell [3208324]

Is there a script anywhere to remove honor banners when looking at faction listing?   some of those banners are nearly impossible to read.

 

would be nice to have them removed and just list the names.

 

can anyone create this?

Einhander [2675624]

I have made one for the Item market. because its very difficult for me to see names when they are small and bunched together there. But I do want to see honor bars in other locations.

I think it looks a little cleaner than the Option mentioned above, for this use case. If there's interest I can clean it up and share.


This is how my IM looks with the script.


Versus the Settings option to hide honor names