Recently I am often unable to see the details of my plushie holdings underneath the Museum tab - the space is just blank. Is there something I am doing wrong or is there an issue?
Problem with Museum Display
Started by LinHK [2178943] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
Apologies for my ignorance, but how exactly do I do that?
You can search on Google how to open Private/Incognito window for your browser if you want the exact steps. Each browser usually has an option to open in Incognito/Private window when you try opening a new tab/window.
FYI, along the way I logged out of my Torn account and logged back in and voila, it is displaying properly again. My apologies as I should have tried this first. Thank you for your assistance.
Closing the report. Thanks..!!