Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reverting Progress

Started by ThyMinkie [3455200] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

ThyMinkie [3455200]

I have been dealing with an issue with my crime exp specifically pickpocketing for awhile my progress keeps resetting I'll hit lvl 7-8 and go back and my lvl has reset back down to lvl 1-2 but recently I just looked and realized that I didn't have an education course going when I remembered starting up the course for hacking and go to check and my computer science education has completely reset and I didn't receive anything for the time and money I spent learning it I don't have any proof bc it happens randomly and I can never predict it but it struck me as odd because I always have some education course going when I finish one ill start another right after 

 

If someone could get back to me on why this is happening I would very much appreciate it

Antril [3021498]

Some quick things to check before you thing it's a bug (unlikely):

  • what's your addiction level? Hover over the addiction icon (grey/red brain), if it's above 6% it's likely you're getting kicked out of the course because your addiction is too high
  • are you failing in the crimes? each failure reduces your level

Also check your activity log at https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=log and see if there's any trace of the above mentioned events

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You can check your own Education logs here. I don't see you enrolling in any education course after you finished the last course over 9 days ago. The progress is not being reverted, there was no progress to begin with.

 

 

You need to ensure that you actually enroll in one by checking the player icon and the success message at the top. If you don't have money on hand to pay for the course, it gives you an error on the top of the page, which you have probably missed.

 

Thanks!