upon equipping reflex sight (which is already on the xm8) on the magnum, i get this error.
but when i unequip then equip directly, it works
Video - sorry dont know how to embed vids
Started by Brother [2590792] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
upon equipping reflex sight (which is already on the xm8) on the magnum, i get this error.
but when i unequip then equip directly, it works
Video - sorry dont know how to embed vids
I can reproduce this when trying to equip any mod on the Secondary which is already attached to a Primary. It works fine if I manually unequip the mod from the Primary and then try equipping it to the Secondary
I will ask Pavlo to check.
Thanks!
I will ask Artem to check it.