Is there a decent place I can search for/buy a printer? Thanks in advance :)
P.S. I've checked the items market, not sure if I can get a printer for any cheaper or trade some stuff for one
Started by shelbs0604 [3517921] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Is there a decent place I can search for/buy a printer? Thanks in advance :)
P.S. I've checked the items market, not sure if I can get a printer for any cheaper or trade some stuff for one
19:18:35 - 17/12/24 You sent a Printer to shelbs0604
My hero! Thank you!!
Can I have my printer back then?
Sent :)
If everyone is giving out a printer can I get a printer too
Is there a decent place I can search for/buy a Cesium-137? Thanks in advance :)
Nexus?
Inb4 you get db'd for a chance at c-137.
Careful, the printer is cheap, but you get robbed on the ink cartridges that need replacing every month.