Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Evicerate

Started by Brayon [2188157] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 224 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Brayon [2188157]

Anyone here has a RW weapon with evicerate? i have a question for you: 

 

Just to make sure i understand right: if I have kodachi with 16% evicerate and i land a damaging hit on an opponent, if i then swith to my armalite, i will still have +16% damage with the riffle because of the kodachi evicarate bonus?

 

And is it stakeable? If i get +16% from the kodachi, but if my armalite already gives me +15% from the Powerfull bonus, i'm i then at +31% damage?

Shooby [2510470]

Correct. The damage increase stays for 5 minutes once procc'd so it doesn't matter what weapon you use after that, the damage increase stays applied. Evis also proccs on 0 damage hits, not that it really matters if you're 0 damage but if you're assisting in a fight, it can still be helpful.

 

No it is not stackable.

 

I have a red 33% evis Koda and a red 29% evis jackhammer.  Great bonus, one of the best imo.

nihilisticcat [2112766]

To clarify, double evis isn't stackable, but +DMG from other sources like powerful, mastery etc stacks multaplicatively with evis (the DMG is calc'd then evis applies on top of that final damage amount afaik)

Shooby [2510470]

iirc I was able to proc my koda on 0 damage but I could be misremembering. Now that you mention it, I remember seeing that thread. If I can find someone I do 0 damage on, I'll try and test it.

 

Maybe I'm mistaken on that part, but I could've sworn I've gotten it off on 0 damage hits before.

Shooby [2510470]

yes

"The boost is additive; when calculating damage you calculate the base damage and multiply it by the weapon damage stat, then by all the damage modifiers added together; (powerful, ammo bonuses, eviscerated, etc.)."

Brayon [2188157]

Ok perfect. That said, what would be a nice combo: Kodachi with Evicerate/Armalite with Powerfull, or Kodachi with Evicerate/Armalite with Expose?

panniknloozit [2320740]

Shooby, can you test it the other way around?

 

I have read that it works with a lower evic % and then you hit with a higher evic % then the higher gets applied.

 

This does make more sense than the opposite suggested above to me.

Shooby [2510470]

I did both.

The first screen shot shows that a lower % does not override a higher %, the second screen shot shows that a higher % does override a lower %.

 

The weapons used are 33% kodachi and 29% Jackhammer