How do I get hermit's easily?
Hermits
Started by Tag47 [3526824] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Please don't derail in QnA https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=16171461 This guide will help, op. When I was merit hunting, I used torn PDA awards tab to keep track of my progress in different merits.
I might regret asking, but… what do you need hermits for?
Merits?
Guides my young one, guides..
edit: that being said, Im also hunting down as many 'easy' ones as there is, so if you need help getting through some of them, send me a chat.
This made me lol.
I almost caught a hermit by the Torn Docks, but a 503 error saved it.
it's an actual game 😂 really fun too, called another crabs treasure
That’s what I call my ex girlfriend
Please don't derail in QnA
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=16171461
This guide will help, op. When I was merit hunting, I used torn PDA awards tab to keep track of my progress in different merits.
Mentions: Adobi's guide to 200 merits in 200 days
I went on a few dates with a mountain girl in college .
She gave me hermits.