Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Extortion? Let's expose you then Delirium [258766]

Started by aMiniCowPie [2283132] on in General Discussion.

233 replies · 8.23k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 234 / 234 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Pinguux [2331130]

I've already spoken to haka leadership and they know about the thread.

 

I can't speak for them but I wouldn't find this acceptable, let alone preying on noobs, this behaviour needs to be checked and to be honest, I think they need to see a Psychiatrist..

 

That isn't a joke either, I want them to receive help but also I wouldn't want to be around anyone like that in this game, let alone in real life..

 

Edit - to be transparent I used to be part of haka so I informed them of the thread, I enjoyed my time with them very much and I still appreciate everything haka did for me 😀💜

 

Not a journalist Pinguux, always transparent though 🐧🪟

Oakmont [2328419]

Love the edgelord content we don’t get enough of this cringe stuff

 

/s

 

If my purpose was sheer revenge, I’d finance mercs to permahosp you, and possibly finance a small faction to devastate yours

 

Wenno [2757277]

Seems like he's pretty bad at the game and resorts to extortion as a means to grow his networth. He's barely active, so I really can't see why HAKA would tolerate this sort of POS behavior. 

 

Edit: HAKA good eggs

FIN [527880] Helper

I mean, i'll admit i did forget to get back to you on my discord details during the war. But for some reason, this all seems to kick of past midnight every time things happen and i ended up assuming i'd be contacted. Absolutely my bad on that one. 

 

But yeah, its not anything we endorse, but i also wont take anyones word on any stuff as it is. But i mean, it is not something we stand by. simple as that. And with that: You kicked Delirium out of the faction.

 

but yeah.. some good ole early morning drama. sometimes i wonder what sleep is.

Mentions: Delirium [2587666]

ImSteve [2691961]

Thanks FIN. Was just about to kick him after I got my bearings on the situation. This sort of behavior has no place in HAKA or Whanau. 

HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

"so that's a no due to greed?"

 

Someone get this guy a mirror 

 

Also if he is a haka member PM me and I can help get it sorted. 

 

Edit: I see FIN beat me to it. 

Derivative [2209422]

Just keep enlisting for RW brother, milk those bounties with early discharge :) Waste his money in an instant and laugh. 

Nexus [105937]

This is kind of what I was expecting the good aul people over at HAKA to react like tbh, quality people over there.

Mev [2016637]

This isnt the type of person we want in Haka. Im glad we've taken some steps to deal with this. Sorry for your troubles. If you ever need help with anything feel free to reach out to us at Haka OP. 

nuxx [3054747]

OP: I'm sure this guy's gonna have some choice words for you now. Please keep us updated. I really can't get enough of his shitty writing style.

Pinguux [2331130]

As expected, haka are the gold standard of factions in this game..

 

Handled extremely well and tbh I expect no less from fin 🙏

 

If you want a amazing place to grow and are a determined player, haka is the place for you! 🐢😀🙏