Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Returning player

Started by Trzn [2804331] on in General Discussion.

5 replies · 183 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Trzn [2804331]

Unsure if this is where I should be posting this but I need a guide or just some guidance in what I need to do to be back completely. I took a break and before that I had potential but now I feel like an absolutely nub. Any tips or help is appreciated.

Overseer [2143302]

The tutorials and guide forum has plenty of resources, this also would probably be more fit in the QnA forums.

 

read up on baldrs for a refresher.

 

dont worry about RW gear until your resettled into the game if you dont already have any

villain13 [1551441]

Welcome back to Torn :D

 

You should focus on your income first.

-Max your bank and then some stocks for passive income.

-Join a good faction to earn money from RW.

-get into a PI and Flower/ Plushie run.

-If you have nice work stats, join a PSF, Logistics or Mining company for high salary.