Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Organized Crime Question

Started by DojaIVXX [3514679] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 152 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
DojaIVXX [3514679]

Kia Ora, I'm new here. But I signed up for this application after seeing the relentless ads on YouTube, and I signed up expecting it to have an organized crime feel to it. Unfortunately this is not the case, but I still love the game anyway and I expect to be here for a long time. 

 

Today I saw the update about the organized crime coming to the game, but it says everything about factions. Is this only going to be within factions? I know eventually I will probably be part of a faction but right now I am solo and expect to be solo for quite a while. I'm playing this game very true to life, in a sense I don't want to rush anything I'm taking it day by day as a distraction while I'm currently hospitalized with the medical problems, but even when I get out I'm going to be a daily player but I don't want to rush everything. 

 

Also if I do join a faction later on, we're organized crime be something I can initiate or is it going to be something where the higher-ups choose people to do the jobs? I'm just highly interested I saw the screenshot and he got me excited. 

 

I hope this post makes sense, both my wording and I'm using speech to text and it's known for typos. So I apologize if anything comes for jumbled, but also if I don't make any sense. This is my first post in the forum as I'm more of a Reddit guy but I wanted to post on here direct. 

 

I'm loving the game so far, I love the city. See you guys out there 

 

Sunny21 [2661027]

OCs are faction crimes, so you have to be part of a faction to participate in them. This new OCs are again flexible in terms of players entering scenarios by themselves, but you have to be fully skilled for the role to get tye best possible outcome.

JohniCarnegie [2402229]

Factions usually help make the game more fun. When finding a faction it's gotta have some strong guys at level 90 at least.

 

The organized crimes right now don't do much. You pop some guys in and wait, once it's ready you get some rewards or you get hospitalized.

 

And it depends on the faction if you can organize crime. Ask your leaders if you can. 

SkarabRevenge [3472610]

Doesn't have to have any level 90 players for a faction to be fun. I have a blast with my battle buddies. We war together, we train together, we talk a lot of shit together, on game and Discord. Having a good faction doesn't necessarily mean you are in one of the higher factions, it means you get help when you need it, you help the others when you can, and you have fun. That said, going solo is OK, but with guidance and Xanax from my faction I went from level 1 to 15 in 4 days. Couldn't have done it myself. There are a lot of benefits from being in a faction, and you can find one that doesn't war weekly, or become a reviver. Tons of options out there. Enjoy our fair city.

 

That's too much to read for most players, I apologize in advance. Short version. 

 

Good factions don't have to have level 90 players to be fun.

Knirt [3033570]

I like being solo in a lot of games but I really recommend finding a faction that fits, the perks are important and the friends add so much more to the game.  Read a lot of guides if you have time, a lot of the things I wanted to do at first are not a very good path.  It's best to know as Torn is a long game and some things take a long time to change or fix.  Like rehab costs from not having faction perks...over time this can be a lot.