Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crimes question

Started by Zorster [3061523] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Zorster [3061523]

Can anyone possible help with a question about the crimes area?

 

I seem to be stuck and cannot advance in the “armed robbery” section. I keep doing well with swift bank robbery, however when I do about 50 of those successfully, and then try to do a thorough robbery, it will send me to jail or the hospital. 

is there something I am missing with that?

IamDaBazooka [2910688]

A big thing you're missing is switching over to crimes 2.0. Another thing you're missing if I remember 1.0 correctly is just doing theft on jackets until you're able to do arsons as stealing jackets is a much safer crime, at least early on while you're still building up ce