Comment down b3low and like everyone's message for lots of karma
About this thread
Posts archived: 200 / 200 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 200
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 41 / 100
- Story score
- 75 / 100
- Engagement score
- 89 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- SilverGhost956 [3525217]
· 125 likes ·
I have no idea what i'm doing wooo - Dave_Grod [3526076]
· 119 likes ·
Instant Karma gonna get me? - KingKong [3523091]
· 107 likes ·
Hello everyone, I'm this long term address me if you like and we can grow together
I have no idea what i'm doing wooo
Instant Karma gonna get me?
Hello everyone, I'm this long term address me if you like and we can grow together
First time player here! Wishing Good Karma too all of you!
Idk what this is lol
Comment
Everybody loves karmaaaaa
karma train
Into the unknown. Let’s see how this works
Karmakarmakarma
To the moon!
Hello first time player! Is this game still active and is there a discord? Thanks! :D
I like karma how i like my bf, lots of them
Karma
Karma train choochoo!
Karma Karma Karma Chameleon
Is Karma in the room with us?
my names jefff
Karma