There used to be an GIF all over the forums with an old couple sitting at the kitchen table and a guy walks in and lays grandma out. I’ve been looking for hours and can not find it. HELP! lol
Help finding old GIF
Started by OGColossus [2153592] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 2 likes ·
bruh I literally just typed in the exact words he used in the OP and it came up, hours wasted lol
bruh I literally just typed in the exact words he used in the OP and it came up, hours wasted lol
LOL
these are the people who buy AI trash. The people with less than 2 braincells.
YES!!! Thanks guys
I did and nothing showed up, kinda why I was asking here. Thanks!