Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Adding a Crime Sub Section in Forums

Started by FlyAgaric [2605415] on in Suggestions.

8 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
33
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
FlyAgaric [2605415]

The title says it all really, with Crimes 2.0 and OC's 2.0, a crime sub section would be useful in finding information and discussing crime

 

Other parts of Torn have their own sub sections

 

This suggestion is to add a Crime sub section

FlyAgaric [2605415]

if you think this would be a useful addition to the game, please up vote, 

 

if anyone thinks this is a bad idea, please down vote and say why you think so

 

 

Staff, please consider this regardless of votes as a positive addition for the Torn community 

 

🍄

Ata [2507441]

Definitely agree. Crimes 20 and OCs 20 have been the talk for months now in various forums, chats and siscors servers so it makes total sense to make their own subforum.

Big8Dog [2810800]

Absolutely agreed, while OC 2.0 and Crimes 2.0 has made a huge difference in gameplay, they are a HUGE topics In forums right now.

FlyAgaric [2605415]

giving this suggestion a bump cos it would be very useful in game

 

Congrats on the idea

 

Oh wait, I suggested it

 

Staff, please consider this regardless of likes

 

🍄

RedFlyingFox [2404027]

I have to agree. Guides and useful discussions of it are already getting lost because it's general discussion and we all know what the usual general discussions consist of. It makes it easier to find the numbers, compare notes.It would've been useful with 1.0 of both, but alas, we are almost past that data.

Runalf [2047589]

Has been suggested before but got a negative response.

 

What are you thinking btw, a crime game having a crime sub forum? Did you lost your mind?

 

( I do agree btw, so +R)

FlyAgaric [2605415]

darn,

 

1, I didn't realise it had been suggested in the past

 

darn,

 

2, I didn't realise good ideas are overlooked by so many

 

darn,

 

3, I didn't realise Torn was actually against good ideas that would help the game

 

darn,

 

4, I might have been too late to bump this thread

 

darn,

 

5, I didn't realise I was speaking out loud till I clicked enter

 

 

🍄