Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

values do not update unless refresh page

Started by JimmyCorvette [2887253] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
JimmyCorvette [2887253]

 

When I spend or use nerve or energy the bar and values do not update until I refresh the page.  My faction war page doesn't update with details or people in hosp, traveling etc unless I refresh.   I've tried disabling virus protection, tried Microsoft Edge and Chrome, disabled Tapermonkey along with its scripts.  This problem occurred suddenly last March.  Bogie sent messages to me at the time because- Your IP is just hammering the system and being flagged by Cloudflare  I've just worked around it, but it has become untenable in ranked wars.

 

Happens on my computer, but not my mobile.

 

Please help and thanks!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please try cache and cookies for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?