Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT Combo chest bug

Started by DarthMibstheBot [2641864] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

DarthMibstheBot [2641864]

So here's some details last night I found 4 combo chest in total 2 functioned fine however second 2 didn't show any colour to number combos. I tried on tornpda after that it worked normal still unfortunately I failed opening them due to wasted use.

 

Sorry for posting on phone I'll add screenshot through pc

romankr [2307957] Admin Staff

The issue was not seen this year, so I will close the report. Please let us know if it happens again. Thanks!