Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pot Games

Started by R_N_B [2826203] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
R_N_B [2826203]

In pot games, I am sure I always clicking to Add.. But somehow always failed, like need to clicking twice or three or it doesn't do the job at all despite clicking the mouse (Thats why for each game 3 bet, I always ended up only one bet or two)

Have you guys encounter the same trouble too? or just me?