Our profiles show theres no active competition now. What was the rock, papers, and scissors really about? Is that really it? Or I missed something and just noticed it now lol
i dont doubt that tho coz im a noob haha
Started by Wumbabumba [3065632] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Our profiles show theres no active competition now. What was the rock, papers, and scissors really about? Is that really it? Or I missed something and just noticed it now lol
i dont doubt that tho coz im a noob haha
it could have been gone for a while and I won't have noticed it
It is probably gone because of CT, and I bet it will be back once CT ends. There can probably only be one event/competition going at a time.
I think it's about providing data (and maybe hooks and other stuff) for testing/developing events.
Seems plausible my brother. Maybe ur right nice
Nop, not gone. RPS is still going...
It was also "gone" (hidden on profile) during Halloweek. Only showed 'Treats', until the event ended, then RPS came back onto the profiles.
I have no clue what their plan or idea is regarding it.
Paper winning👀
Maybe testing for a new Elimination-Dog tag-like competition scoring system that will be better than anything we've ever seen?
Oops, I apologize to everyone for that comment full of positive wishful thinking. I hadn't taken my medication yet.
Here is my GD-appropriate comment: Who cares! probably another devious plan to nerf something we like! 🤣🤣🤣
What if the event is already implemented but one of the elements has to come up victorious for the event to complete?
Not how I read it. Rock seems to be striking back.