To the anonymous poes that keep attacking me 10 times a day. You win. I'm deleting my account. To Torn. I think you got a really good game here. Pity I didn't get a chance to really explore the game. Maybe look at getting some sort of protection for beginner players
Good Bye
Started by ElonMars [3485875] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 63
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Dexterity [3131335] · 22 likes ·
Can i has your stuff - Shaitan [2802630]
· 19 likes ·
A whole ten times a day? Rookie numbers. Candy Crush may be a better choice... Edit, Hardly 10 times a day 🙄 And the two peaks were RW.. [image: i.imgur.com] - megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 4 likes ·
Thanks for letting us know you're leaving, if I didn't get to say goodbye I never would have forgiven myself.
Can i has your stuff
Can i have your stuff?
Edit: Damn you Dexterity, you win this time ;)
gimme your stuff please thanks, merry christmas in advance
12:50:42 - 21/12/24 You were sent a Christmas Angel from ElonMars :)
Stuff?
A whole ten times a day? Rookie numbers.
Candy Crush may be a better choice...
Edit, Hardly 10 times a day 🙄 And the two peaks were RW..
just restart
Don't be a poes man. There's countless ways to keep your money safe from mugging, just read a couple guides, stop keeping alot of money on you and the ppl mugging you will eventually stop since they don't get anything from mugging you anymore.
Fleeing the battle lmao
New player protection already exists.
Ja bru. Just get good and stop being kak.
If you need guidance you're more than welcome to ask
May I have your stuff and I'm sorry for what happened :(
Other than the 2 weeks of new player protection. How exactly should new players be protected?
stuff when?
Maybe a level cap so a lvl 100 cannot attack a lvl 12. Anyway I'm off. Thanx for a nice game. Was good while it lasted
Just like OP's name suggest : without billions in inheritance he can't do shit.
10 times a day? Oh noes?! Someone got me ten times in an hour yesterday... Still managed to train, do crimes, use my casino tokens etc...
Unfortunately, the diagnosis is: SKILL ISSUE
Skill issue.