Main one. Is the cop supposed to be permanently barring access to the farm on the far east side of the map? He's been there every time I've checked... and yes, I check too much.
Coordinates: 149,4
Started by Kotz [2869513] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Main one. Is the cop supposed to be permanently barring access to the farm on the far east side of the map? He's been there every time I've checked... and yes, I check too much.
Coordinates: 149,4
Yep, the cop is intended to be there, non-moving. There are ways to access both sides, you can see players on both sides of the cop.
Thanks!
I checked this with Ched, looks like the NPCs in that area were "stuck" in place. There was still space to go to the other side, but now the NPCs should be moving again.
Thanks!