Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bottle cap stations!

Started by _Liam_ [1517731] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
_Liam_ [1517731]

Hi all I'm looking to collect loads of bottle caps! Got spare caps? Don't dump them send them my way please! I'm looking to make the biggest bottle cap collection in torn! 

 

Currently have 427 bottle caps! 

MADD [2996793]

I have 11,700 bottle caps. Been saving for a year. 10k in display is max u can put which sucks

 

edit: 18:04:53 - 23/12/24 You sent 1500x Bottle Cap to _Liam_ with the message: War, war never changes. merry Christmas