Hi All,
Don't forget to log in to Torn on new Year's Day for the "Resolution" merit.
Started by DieselBlade [1701621] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi All,
Don't forget to log in to Torn on new Year's Day for the "Resolution" merit.
Definitely gonna be picking those up
Bump
Thanks, I'll remember to log into a game I log into everyday because you told me too...
Karma farm ahh post
Don't think that will work...
Remember to breath tomorrow guys, love you all.. mmmm...
Give me likes...
im gonna forget so hard
I'll message you everyday so you don't forget to do what you do everyday...
What time is best for you?
Thank you!
one of the most beautiful honor bar in torn - thank you!
Not everyone logs in every day lol. Some people might also be hanging / busy on new year's day
is there anything special apart from the merit?