I thought I'd share my sheet which helped me reach my goal of getting the top #250 HoF honor bar in networth from RR
TL;DR: https://tinyurl.com/fjordsrr
First a couple quick stats
- Time spent: 1 month
- RR games: 2409
- Games won: 1245 (51.68%)
- Net profits: 142,920,370,031
- Biggest pot: 50b
- Longest win streak: 9
- Longest loss streak: 10
- Muggings: 1263
I'm done with RR for now, but for those who are still playing I want to share the sheet I made which helped me a ton. It has some useful statistics, you can check your balance and win % against specific players, and two strategies I used a lot. Martingale, which everyone knows and I really do not recommend, and Reverse Labouchere which was very good for me.
It is a 50/50 game. No strat can change that. No strat can guarantee winning or prevent losing. Once that's clear, this sheet helped me and I hope it can help some of you as well: https://tinyurl.com/fjordsrr
How to use (only edit the yellow cells):
- Click File -> Make a copy
- First you need a full access API key. There's no Casino API and logs require full access
- Click Refresh to fetch your past games
- Player lookup: input a player ID to get your stats against them
- Martingale strat (not recommended, but popular): set your bankroll (what you can lose) and your risk tolerance (longest loss streak before bankruptcy)
- I've noticed that it's popular to have a higher factor than 2 for Martingale. This is suboptimal, you should just make a larger bet from the start. But if you want that, you can adjust the factors
- Labouchere: set your bankroll (what you can lose) and your risk tolerance (line length). I'd say a line length of 10 is a good starting point. The shorter the line, the more aggressive the bets.
- Set a goal: seriously do it. once you' ve reached it, take a break before starting over from scratch
- Click Refresh to fetch the latest game and follow the "NEXT BET" for your strategy
A huge thanks to all the friends and foes I met during this time. You all made the game much more interesting and enjoyable. May the RNGods be with you.